I offer an Online PR service to secure high end links. By high end links I mean Huffington Post, Mail Online, Metro and big publications.
How does this Digital PR service work?
1. We create content to be hosted on your website. The content is created around your brand with hook journalists will love
2. We then outreach from our PR database to top tier publications. We use our contacts to ensure the story gets picked up and written about.
3. You sit back and waiting for high end websites to naturally link to you.
**If the article does not pick up high end links, we do another until quality links are secured**
Types of PR driven Digital Content
- Research based pieces from surveys
- Research based pieces from leveraging your data
- Newsjacking articles
- Infographics and interactive content
- Informative articles
- Humour based content
- Video content
Online PR Examples
Here are some examples of the best online PR from around the web. These can be emulated for your brand.
Click the animation to open the full version (via penny stocks).
Along with picking up 903 linking root domains to date, this was picked up and linked to by top sites like Wired, Time, Gizmodo, Buzzfeed
This is only just been published but has received amazing coverage by Verve team.
This is a great example of leveraging your own data to produce interesting posts. With 21,2 Billion visits that an awful lot of interesting data.
Links: Along with 94 linking domains to data, the article got linked to by Yahoo news, Mashable, Buzzfeed, Metro and tonnes of other big sites. Who said building links to a porn site would be hard?
Published on the NYtimes, this is a great example of experimental content using video.